Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update!
Helloo there dear members.
I'm glad that i got some cool members on this forum ;>

*Staff request*

I'm just now looking for Moderators And some ppl that is great on writting tutorials.

*forum Request*

We need this forum to get "famus" so please tell alot of your friends or on other Graphics forums.

And i just want to say good luck with all of your graphics making Big Grin

//Azed
You could add an "Application" board where people should post if they think they're worthy enough to join the staff.
For example:

Nickname: Shaloth
Real-name: Christopher
English-knownledge (1-10): 7 I guess, my English isn't fluent, but it's not the worth either.
Graphical-skills (1-10): 5 perhaps, I'm far from one of the best, but I know how to do most things, atleast in Photoshop.
Why would you like to join? This site seems like a great site to advance my skills, both graphical and moderating wise. I love to help people and I think I'm pretty much of a big help around these parts.
Why are just you worthy? As I said on the previous question, I love helping people, and I know most things around the graphical and moderating parts.
Previous Moderator jobs: I've been moderator on TLM, OtFans, Tibia.no and some other forums.

Or something like that, so..what do you think, mr. aDMiN?
well thats nice Smile
btw does grapic also understood with Flash ActionScripting and Designing?
Change theme Wink the current one is boring
i'm allready working on banners and stuff for our website ill post them up when their finished so we can spread them all on the internet
maybe put them in signatures from tibiafans , otfans , other spamz0r websites