Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my latest works :)
[Image: togetherweareinvincible3gw.png]

[Image: darkstarelvenarchersig6pm.png]

[Image: radoniabanner5zn.png]

comments plx Tongue
Wow they are all super great if i would rate them it would look like this.

Number one: 9/10
Number two : 8/10
Number three: 9/10

you have done a awsome job! ;D
lol, I like the second one more than the first, but w/e.
Ty for the nice comment Big Grin
Hello there, DarKsTaR.

FIRST SIGNATURE:
First of all, I'd like to say it all matches together really great, those colors really gives it a special feeling.
Tho I have to say that you could of have given the arhcer some more transparity, looks way to strong as it's laying abit in the background.
It kinda looks like his bow is at the same level as the knights sword.
The text, overall is nice, matches the signature style. But you could of have added a few more details on it, for example some Satin perhaps.
The border looks good aswell, but at those dark places you should make it a little more visible.

SECOND SIGNATURE:
The grunge backgrounds looks really cool, I have to admit that.
Though I do not really like the image, you should use something else, it doesn't really match within the theme.
Nor does that light color of the text, sorry. You could either try another color or another font, might look better.
The border in other hands looks much better here in the second picture.

LOGO:
It looks cool, but the transition could have been abit more randomly made than it is at the moment.
Now I also have to say the green color of that map isn't really matching the red grunge background.
The text, sorry, don't make it bevel and embossed, it looks really fake and bad.
Rather use some random filters than bevel..
Yet you could also use another color on it, grey look boring if it's on a colored background.
The border, uhm, sorry but this is the worst of all borders, rarely visible. Make it more visible!

Overall, you have made some nice pictures. Keep it up!

PS. I hope you take those C&C's way to serious, it's offensive. Smile

Sincerly,
Shaloth.

DarkstaR: srry had to do thatWink, but dont say that everytime you comment my works ;D( you know where im talking about Tongue , if you don't, read ur post again)

Shaloth: You evil editor!! Sad I didn't write that, btw edited it back to normal!

Subarmy: Ima also edit pls!!! mehehe

Thanks for the feedback =) I'll try to improve em when i have some time.
why do you post sig's 2 times?

this is the second thread i see from you with the same sig's
look at the dates before posting something like that, this one is older, and i know i've posted them in the other thread too, because I am gonna use that thread for all new sigs and so on, so It'll contain ALL my work Tongue and not all of my work exept for the work i've already posted Wink
9/10
10/10
7/10
They are great, the first and secund is nice, the third too but thats not my style Wink and please dont shoot that knight ^^

btw... happy birthday DarkstaR =)
happy b day