Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Signature]Basic grunt sig
In this tut you'll learn how to make a Basig grunge sig =).

Before you are gonna try this download this:(if you dont have a grunge brush set yet)
http://rapidshare.de/files/23582826/torr...1.abr.html
Put this in this direction:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Brushes\Adobe Photoshop Only (if you've installed it there, you get what i mean)

1. First, open a new document. Take something like 400x125, atleast thats what I took.
2. Press "D" and then do Filter>Render>clouds
3. Load the Grunge brush set Torrential_1 (click to see how)
4. now, make a new layer(ctrl+alt+shift+N) and start burshing on it. Repeat this a few times until you havesomething like this
Tips: only one color per layer, and only black and white, you can switch between ur first and your second color by pressing "X")
5. now add a color balance(Image>adjustments>color balance...(ctrl+B))and make it the color you want, I came out with this
6. Now you need a render, search for one, you can see some links to renders in the Graphics Discussion forum. Add it to your signature. (resize it with pressing ctrl+T)
7. Now, select the rectangular marquee tool and set the feather value to 15 or something. Select the area on the render that you can make a bit vague and then press delete(hold shift while selecting the area around the render)DONT do this with the important areas, for example, if you've chosen a render of an Archer for example, dont do this with the bow, its an important part of the render. Hope you understand what i mean. This is my outcome this
Now, Its easy, just add some Text and a border, an this is my final outcome.
[Image: tutsigcopy3zm.png]

/\©DarkstaR

*Note If you dont understand step 7, do this:
(Written by Simpl3)
Go to the render layer and select it. If you have Photoshop CS2, do this by going to Select > Load Selection > OK. If you have CS, you can just control-click on the layer. Now that you have it selected, go to Select > Feather (Alt+Ctrl+D). Chooses a number, anything between 3 and 10 works best. The higher the number, the more blended the render will be. Hit OK.
very very very nice tutorial Cool !! :o
thats not a tool, lol ;P, I guess you mean tut or something?

BTW understood the 7th step?, wanna know if its clear to you Tongue
didn't mean tool, misstyped i think Tongue

and yea, i can understand the 7th step Wink (think so haha)
Great tutorial, really liked it.
Will try it out later man. Wink
one wicked tutorial cousin =)

i was the first one that readed this :p

at your place :p
yeye, i know ;P

@All, cmon ppl post ur outcomes ;P =D
I make a quick one, it sux cuz I only wanned to see how it would look like Wink

[Image: untitled16jz.jpg]

Had to fix the transperant thing myself so its not that nice :/

ohoh, I didn't do like the step 7 said, did another way which I've learnt
hehe, my step 7 sucked anyways Tongue, and the outcome is okay for a quick one=)
looks great hexo try to finish it =D