Thread Closed  Post Thread 

Suggestions...
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

Group: Member
Suggestions...

I think there should be a Support board there everyone who needs help with anything could just write there. I am one of them tihi and I dont know where to post :p.
What I need help with is I want to know how you can build your own website with either a txt document or with dreamweaver step by step.
It would be VERY nice and I would appreciate that very much since I wanna start making websites Smile. It won't be hard to teach me since I made a website long time ago but it suckedToungue so I almost know how to do but I just wanna know how the pro does Big Grin.

Thanks in advance.

Signed, P.

This post was last modified: 06-26-2006 01:47 PM by P Design.

06-26-2006 01:44 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Mistik
Web Prog. Mod

Group: TCP Supporter
RE: Suggestions...

Just post your questions in the right board if you have a question about Html post it in the html section which just happens to be modded by me lol

06-26-2006 03:37 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

Group: Member

Ok then ;p I guess I am to used with Otfans.net XD

06-26-2006 08:18 PM
DarkstaR
Super N00derator

Group: Super Moderators

If you want some general support, post in Graphic Discussion ;P =)

06-26-2006 10:48 PM
Mistik
Web Prog. Mod

Group: TCP Supporter

Why otfans.net nothing to do with this forum

06-27-2006 12:20 AM
Shaloth
Administrators

Group: Administrators

IC:
Rather, as everyone replied use the boards which you'd like help with. Atleast for now.
OOC:
I'd rather not cooperate with OtFans.net, I have absoloutly nothing against it's owner or so, but I quited OT, and wouldn't like to do something which includes OT.

Admin Note: Topic Closed.

Sincerly,
SHaLoTH.
06-27-2006 12:38 AM

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: