Post Reply  Post Thread 

Login options.
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

Group: Member
Login options.

Is there anyone here who can create a login account on a website? For example if someone visits my website then he can register and login to his account. If you can do this... can you make an admin account so I can for example ban a user or other modes? o.o.

I dont have a website yet :p but I am asking this because my friend comes tomorrow to my home and he will help me build my website ;p.

Thanks.

Signed, P.

06-26-2006 09:04 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Mistik
Web Prog. Mod

Group: TCP Supporter
RE: Login options.

Its possible but i think its mostly coded in java and you might need a mysql dataspace if your wanting to delete people and stuff

06-27-2006 03:23 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

Oh ok then I know :) but how about a news system? Are they hard to fix to a normal HTML website ?

This post was last modified: 06-27-2006 03:43 AM by P Design.

06-27-2006 03:41 AM
Shaloth
Administrators

Group: Administrators

Forget Javascripts, it's alot better with either PHP or ASP.
www.hotscripts.com

Sincerly,
SHaLoTH.
06-27-2006 04:15 AM
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

Xaar you blocked me on msn ? ;( muhaha

06-27-2006 04:49 AM
Shaloth
Administrators

Group: Administrators

What? O.o
I don't even know you, lol.
And if I do, I have a new MSN actually, I'll PM you.

Sincerly,
SHaLoTH.
06-27-2006 05:42 AM
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

yes you do tihi

06-27-2006 10:46 AM
Mistik
Web Prog. Mod

Your xaar lol well what do you mean a news system like able to post news from the site instead of in the html format behind the scenes?

06-28-2006 01:56 AM
P Design
Noob @ Photoshop

RE:  Login options.

Mistik Wrote:

Your xaar lol well what do you mean a news system like able to post news from the site instead of in the html format behind the scenes?

yeaa

When I mean news system I mean that you can add/edit/remove news you put on the frontpage of your website. And not like you have to remove every news and write a new one...
A news system like tibia.com or so o.o .
A php news system ;O where the old news stays at the bottom and new news at the top XD. Got me?

Signed, P.

This post was last modified: 06-28-2006 01:59 PM by P Design.

06-28-2006 01:45 PM
Mistik
Web Prog. Mod

i just type mine in to the index code well its home.txt but same thing and just put the new stuff above the old if you wanted it to all be in different boxes then youd need like index but then add the images around every piece of text or somthing lol

06-28-2006 02:37 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: